Saxophone Lessons for Students of all ages, levels and music interest.
The saxophone is wonderful to play one of the most popular choices among band students. However, beginning students in school programs don’t get the individualized attention to excel to the highest chair. It’s impossible for the school band director to give the necessary attention to each band member to help them excel and appreciate a love for the instrument. Most band students who hold the highest chairs have benefited from private lessons. Our Saxophone lessons are individually tailored to meet the needs of any student, at any age and level, and any interest, such as jazz, blues, reggae, funk and rock.
Mastering the sounds of the saxophone has never been easier, signup today!
What to expect from our saxophone lessons
- 30 minutes One-on-one lessons, personalized instruction tailored to meet your specific musical need
- Beginning students start with the fundamentals of the saxophone
- Students will learn and master proper embouchure (the use of facial muscles and the shaping of the lips to the mouthpiece of woodwind instruments)
- Continuous improvements with efficient breathing and air stream techniques.
- Mastery tips for students in school bands, marching bands or jazz bands.
- Advanced students continue to progress in the saxophone lessons with gradually challenging exercises, developing even tone, correct hand and finger positioning, while learning more significant saxophone repertoire.
- Saxophone lessons include theory, ear training, sight-reading, technique and history.
- Our instructor can help students choose the right saxophone to match their needs and ability level, and explain the differences between student and professional quality instruments
Saxophone Lesson Enrollment
We have rolling admission so you can start anytime during the month and our tuition is affordable and fair. The studio rate is $20.00 per half hour. We ask that you pay for four consecutive lessons at a time. Upon enrollment, a lesson time will be assigned based on the instructors’ time available. Since the teachers are contracted and paid per scheduled lesson, students are required to attend all scheduled lessons on time. Please be sure to choose a time that you can commit to on a regular basis. To reserve your space on your instructor’s schedule please be consistent with payment in advance of each four week billing cycle.